Hone your skills to the next level. The CE Global Health Education Network, Inc. offers training programs that are just what you need to take your first step to land an excellent and rewarding healthcare career.
We do not hold any bias towards or discriminate against any individual on the basis of race, sexuality, creed, or social status. Admission is open to all who wish to take part in any of our programs. We are an equal opportunity provider.
You can now enroll to one or more of our programs:
1. Nurse Aide Training Program(CNA) is a comprehensive course designed to teach students the skills and abilities essential to providing basic nursing care to patients and residents in hospitals and Long Term Care facilities such as nursing homes and assisted living facilities. Graduates of the CNA program in Dallas TX may find entry-level employment as a nurse aide with hospitals, nursing homes, home health agencies, private duty and assisted living facilities. This training service is provided by a licensed nurse and educator. This is a 4-5 weeks course.
- Must have an high school diploma/GED or college transcript
- Minimum requirement for the course is 8th grade education. Students with no HSD or GED can take an aptitude test to qualify to take the class.
- Negative TB test or chest x-Ray
CE Global Health Education Network, Inc. is required by TXDads to run a criminal background check on all.
2. Nurse Aide Refresher Course: CNA”s who have expired licenses who need to retake the NATCEP exam can take a refresher course and be scheduled provided they have a letter from the Texas Dads approving them to retest.
Nurse Aide In-Service Education CBTs: These courses are designed to offer a computer based training (CBT) to satisfy the 24 hour in-service education requirement, which is part of the Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) renewal process (TAC; Title 40; Part 1; Chapter 94; Rule §94.9). “Effective September 1, 2013, a nurse aide renewing a certification must complete at least 24 hours of in-service education every two years that includes training in geriatrics and the care of residents with a dementia disorder, including Alzheimer’s disease.”
CNAs may complete these courses in order to renew a listing of active status on the Nurse Aide Registry (NAR).
3. MEDICATION AIDE PROGRAM is a comprehensive course designed to teach students the skills and abilities essential to administering medications in long term care facilities. Based on their Nursing assisting skills, they learn additional skills for passing medications. Medication Aides can work in hospitals, nursing homes, assisted livings and group homes. This is an 8 week program.
The Medication aide program is designed to prepare Nurse Aides for administration of medicines under the supervision and guidance stipulated by the Texas Department of Aging and Disabilities Services, Medication Aide Permit Program. The students will learn the following topics:
- Procedures for preparation and administration of medications
- Responsibility, control, accountability, storage and safeguarding of medications.
- Use of reference materials
- Documentation of medications in residents’ clinical records
- Lines of authority in the facility
- Responsibilities and liabilities associated with the administration and safeguarding of medications
- Allowable and prohibited practices of permit holders
- Commonly administered medications to facility residents
- Drug reactions and side effects of medications commonly administered to facility residents
- Rules governing the Medication Aide Training program
- Lines of authority in the facility, including facility personnel who are immediate supervisors.
- Must be 18 years old
- Have an high school diploma/ GED ( foreign transcripts must be evaluated)
- Be currently working as a CNA or as a caregiver in a licensed care facility for 90 days before the start of class
- The program is for 8 weeks after which the student sits for a state certification exam in the school coordinated by TexasDads
4. Medication Aide Refresher course: Texas Dads requires a 7 hours continuous education Class to renew your Medication Aide license. This program educates Medication aides about protecting the health and welfare of the citizens of Texas. Maintain and enhance the competency of Permitted Medication Aides to administer medications as specified by the Health and safety code ,chapter 242 Subchapter F and 40 TAC chapter 95
5. CPR certification is a compressive seminar course which incorporates the guidelines provided by American Heart Association (AHA) to provide basic life support. This certification is required for most healthcare workers with direct patient contact. This service is provided by an AHA certified Instructor. This is an 8 hour seminar.
6. Home Care Certification is a comprehensive course designed to teach students the skills and abilities essential to providing basic nursing care to clients in their homes. Graduates may find entry-level employment as home health aides with home health agencies. This training is provided by a licensed nurse and educator. This is 5-6 weeks course.
For inquiries, questions, suggestions, and requests for more information, kindly contact us at 972-698-7792 or leave us a message online.
7. Pharmacy Technician Programs : Pharmacy technicians assist and support licensed pharmacists in providing health care and medications to patients. Pharmacy technicians must have a broad working knowledge of pharmacy practice, and be skilled in the techniques required to order, stock, package, and compound and otherwise prepare medications. Under the supervision of pharmacists, pharmacy technicians work in hospital pharmacies, community pharmacies, home health care pharmacies, long-term care pharmacies, clinic pharmacies, nuclear medicine pharmacies, health maintenance organization pharmacies, compounding pharmacies, veterinary pharmacies and in mail order prescription pharmacies. Pharmacy technicians sometimes assume responsibility in areas relating to technology and informatics in the pharmacy. In addition, some pharmacy technicians have been employed in non-traditional settings by medical insurance companies, managed care organizations, medical computer software companies, drug manufacturing companies, drug wholesale companies, food processing companies, and as instructors in pharmacy technician training programs.
- 18 years of age
- High School diploma or GED
- Current Tuberculin Test
- Basic Computer Skills
- Proof of Age( I.D)
- Criminal background check and fingerprinting
- Drug- screening test
- Current CPR card
Length of program: 12 weeks.
Tuition – $999.00
Books,Flash cards and Qbanks – $150
8. Phlebotomy Technician : is an integral part of the medical laboratory team whose primary function is the collection of blood samples from patients by venipuncture or microtechniques. Phlebotomists are in demand for positions in laboratories, hospitals, clinics and physician offices. The phlebotomist facilitates the collection and transportation of laboratory specimens and is often the patient’s only contact with the medical laboratory.
Phlebotomist responsibilities may include:
- Drawing blood from patients or donors in hospitals, blood banks, clinics, doctor offices, laboratories or similar facility for medical purposes.
- Assembling equipment (such as needles, blood collection devices, gauze, tourniquet, cotton and alcohol · Verifying or recording identity of patient or donor.
- Conversing with patient to allay fear of procedure.
- Applying tourniquet to arm, locating a vein, swabbing area with disinfectant, and inserting needles into veins to draw blood into collection tube. (May also prick finger instead of inserting needle).
- Labeling and storing blood container for processing.
- Conducting interview, taking vital signs and testing blood samples to screen donors at a blood bank.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Possess a high school diploma or GED/ College transcript or pass a Wonderlic aptitude test(Passing score of 20).
- Have all immunizations and health records current and up to date.( Tb, Varicella, MMR, Tdap, Hepatitis)
- Must pass a background or criminal check and a drug test.
- Copy of BLS/CPR certification.
Length of program: 8 weeks.
We have Day, evening and weekend classes.
Tuition – $845.00( Includes textbooks and supplies).