Register for Phlebotomy or Pharmacy technician exam with NHA:
- Go to https://certportal.nhanow.com/register/
- Enter all required information (fields marked with “*”)
- For Organization Type select Employer For Organization select CE Global Health Education Network **This is crucial. You must affiliate yourself with CE Global Health Education Network.
- Click Yes to Agree to the Terms and Conditions and then click Register
- Select your Exam type and click Continue
- Select YES under Application Details to release your results to your institution, then click Checkout
- On the checkout screen, verify your contact information and enter payment information. Please note: your registration WILL NOT be finalized until you enter your payment info.
Once you’ve registered for your exam at www.nhanow.com, please wait 24 hours before calling PSI to schedule the exam. To schedule your exam, click My Applications in your NHA account. Call the PSI # listed there: 833-537-1330. They will ask for your unique Eligibility Number which is also found under My Applications in your NHA account. They will then let you know the dates/times available for your exam and you will schedule a mutually convenient time at the PSI center closest to you. It is recommended to schedule your exam at least 2 weeks in advance. Be sure to take a photo ID on the day of your exam. The name you register with must match your photo ID exactly.
If you have any issues with setting up accounts, registering for exams, etc. please reach out to NHA Customer Service at 800-499-9092.